N/APosted on - 01/31/2013
I downloaded Opera mini from OVI store. When I use the Opera browser, an error "Out of memory. Please close application to continue" keeps popping out. I still have 80 mb of system memory and 128 mb of RAM. Seems like RAM is all being used. I already did 2 resets and still the same problem. Can someone help me with my Nokia E72 cache 2011 memory is full problem?
My Nokia e72 cache 2011 memory is full problem
This was a common issue for a while. Movies the cache to storage card could be helpful on this. Try the following:
1. First of all create a folder on your storage card by naming “Cache4” where the cache files will go.
2. Then open Application DataOperaopera.ini in a text editor.
3. Add the following line in the [User Prefs] section:
Cache Directory4=[full path to folder on storage card].
4. Then Save and close opera.ini.
5. Now start Opera. The problem should solve now.