N/APosted on - 12/04/2013
I am using MS SharePoint 2010 in my Windows XP system. I need a clarification about, how to enable rating in SharePoint 2010 lists and how to create SharePoint 2010 rating report. Please do the needful for providing me the process of doing the same.
Alex A Gonzales
MS SharePoint 2010 rating report
The steps to create SharePoint rating report and allow users to rate are as follows:
1) Go to the home page of SharePoint 2010
2) Click 'Library settings' option in the page
3) Go to 'General Settings', Click 'Rating Settings'
4) In the 'Allow items in the list to be rated', Click 'Yes'
5) Go to the list of documents and view the rating added is added at the end of the library
6) Add a web part where the people can view and rate the posts