N/APosted on - 02/27/2012
Microsoft system Configuration manager 2007 shows me the message as below:
MP has rejected a policy request from GUID: FC73FB3A-B46F-4409-B468-B90FCCE52F37 because it was not approved.
The operating system reported error 2147942405: Access is denied.
Message ID 5447.
From the sms_mp_component_manager.
“MP has rejected a policy request from GUID: FC73FB3A-B46F-4409-B468-B90FCCE52F37” error
Well I have a solution for this problem. You just have to extend your schema configuration manager 2007 and it will fix your problem.
I will give you a step by step instruction to extend the Schema. Follow these steps:
1. Use NTBACKUP utility to create a backup of the schema master domain controller.
2. Now you must disconnect the Schema master domain from network.
3. Once the domain controller is disconnected,open ConfigMgr_ad_schema.ldf file,
located in the SMSSETUP BINI386 directory from where you have installed the Configuration Manager 2007.
4. Now you need to edit the file which will define the Active Directory root domain as extended.
Replace domains must be replaced with the DC=x, with full name.
5. Now in this step import the contents of ConfigMgr_ad_schema.ldf file; using the LDIFDE cmd utility,
into active directory service.
6. If you want to verify that whether your extension is successful or not,
You have to review the log file which command line generates in the step 4.
Your problem is solved.