N/APosted on - 06/06/2017
I like to use Microsoft Outlook as my email client. I send all of my emails using Outlook. I want a good signature at the bottom of my emails. Can someone provide me with instructions to make an Outlook digital signature on my computer?
Microsoft Outlook Digital Signature Creation Online.
You can proceed with the steps given below to create a good custom-made signature to be sent at the bottom of all Outlook emails.
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- Go to the ‘Home’ tab.
- In the tab, you can find an email settings section.
- Locate the signature input field in the section.
- Click on the ‘New’ button.
- Enter your signature. You can also format it as you want.
- Click on the ‘Save’ button.
Your signature is ready.