N/APosted on - 10/12/2016
With the increasing cost, today people are finding cheaper alternatives. TV with cable is expensive but OTA signals still exist that cut the expense. Though many people have forgotten about it but it still can be used. How is local TV programming without cable done?
Local TV Programming Without Cable To Cut Down The Expense.
The following steps can be carried out to acquire TV without cable:
1) Check if you television has an built-in digital antenna receiver. If it does not then buy a digital to analog TV converter.
2) Purchase a digital flat antenna. According to the placement of your TV you either buy a internal or outdoor antenna.
3) Use a coax cable box and connect the antenna tothe TV’s antenna. For this go through the antenna’s instructions.
4) Go to the televisions setting and search for auto program option. This step is important for obtaining a signal.
5) From the options select Antenna and then run a scan.
6) Wait for some time till the TV finds for available channels.
7) If there are no channels available then relocate the antenna.
8) From the options select TV input option.
9) Click on the + or – symbol to surf the television. You are ready to what TV without cable.