N/APosted on - 04/18/2017
I am having an outdated version of java, and I want to upgrade it to jre-6u21-windows-i586.exe.
Does anyone know how to do that?
If yes, please reply.
Learn How To Update To Jre-6u21-windows-i586.exein Detail.
Just follow these steps for doing so:
- First, download the newest version of JRE Version 6 and save it on your computer.
- Next, search “JDK 6 Update 21 (JDK or JRE)”.
- Then, click the button “Download JRE”to the right.
- Next, select the Platform you use: “Windows.“
- Followed by that, select your Language: “Multi-language.“
- Click the check box: “I agree to the Java SE…License Agreement.”
- Then, click Continue and page will refresh.
- Under the Required Files tabs, check for Windows Offline Installation, and click the link below this and save the file to the desktop.
- Finally, close the programs running on your computer- especially your browser.