N/APosted on - 09/15/2013
I have installed the latest version of Windows Media Player on my System but I am getting this error message on the startup of my system. What is Creative Centrale? Do you have any idea about this error? Please help me to get out of this problem. Thanks in advance.
Creative Centrale requires that you have the latest version of the Windows Media Player installed on your system. Please download and install this before continuing.
Latest version of Windows Media Player shows error
Hey Mr. Earnest,
It seems that you have tried to connect a Zen X-fi mp3 player to your computer. The 'Creative Centrale' is a software that comes bundled with the device.You might have manually installed it to your pc via the installation CD.
The error you have found is very common because of a possible bug in the 'CreativeCentrale' software that the developers will soon be providing an update for.
Since you do not know about the software so it is highly possible that you might have downloaded it by mistake. You should remove it from your computer.follow these steps to uninstall:
1. Press the 'Start' button (present beside the left Alt key) on the keyboard and "R' key together to bring up the Run box.
You can also try clicking the start button and start typing the following in the search box.(For win 7 ,Vista , Win 8)
2. Type in appwiz.cpl. And hit Enter.
3. In the add/remove programs box, scroll down to find "Creative Centrale" and click on it.
4. Select the Remove/Uninstall button.
5. Wait while the unisnstall is being done and let the computer restart if it promptsyou to do so.
You are done.