N/APosted on - 12/03/2012
We have a client that we set QuickBooks 2011 R1 (Accountant’s Edition) up for a while back. Then, the user went to use the software and it kept crashing. And gives the following error
Please help me.
Intuit quickBooks Installer
Third party components could not be located.
The installation cannot proceed and will now exit.
Intuit QuickBooks Installer – Third party components could not be located.
All you have to do is to install the QuickBooks application only and skip the Third party tool. To do this, first download the latest adobe flash player here: get.adobe.com/flashplayer. After installing the latest flash player, insert your installer (CD) into the CD drive. Then, follow these steps:
1. Right click on the CD (Quickbooks installer)
2. A window will appear, click on Explore
3. Find the QuickBooks.msi file
4. Open the file/application
5. Installer window will appear
6. Just follow the instructions and install
7. A window will appear that the application has been successfully installed.
8. Launch your application