N/APosted on - 04/16/2012
I wanted to ask if you've heard or know about ZABBIX? I wanted to get your feedbacks regarding its features and usability in different network severs. Also if you can recommend some online guides and resources that I can compile for my study. Thank you.
Information and resources related to ZABBIX
TO make it short, Zabbix is all about managing network system. This is structured to supervise and trace the status of some network services, servers and hardware. The features are listed below:
1. It supports MySQL, SQLite and IBM DB2 on saving data.
2. The Web front is encoded in PHP format.
3. It presents various monitoring preferences.
4. It supports various real-time notifications process.
5. You can know more about Zabbix from the link below: