N/APosted on - 06/28/2020
Hi. I’m curious to know about How to Connect NETGEAR Router? Please tell me the steps to Connect NETGEAR Router. Reply as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.
I’m Here To Know How To Connect The NETGEAR Router?
Hello. How to Connect NETGEAR Router will be explained as below:
- Firstly, modem and Internet port should be connected to your NETGEAR router via Ethernet cable.
- Then, on the router, the computer and Ethernet port should be connected.
- Now, press the Power
- Enter net on a web browser. Log in to the router (default user name- admin and default password- password).
- Select ADVANCED then go through Setup Wizard.
- After clicking the radio button, click next.
- Confirm a new admin password after entering.
- Now, answer two security questions.
- Then, if a firmware update is unavailable, select OK.
- Or if a firmware update is available, choose Yes to update your firmware.
In last, give admin and the new password.