N/APosted on - 11/30/2012
I need some tips on how to draw timing chart. Timing charts are composed with date, time and year this is often needed by a sales report or minutes for a specific agenda on some meetings. As a secretary in a small company I have to do my job and present a timing chart to my boss. I should ask some tips from you guys on how to get this done properly. Thanks.
I need some tips on how to draw timing chart.
hello, below are some tips you have to follow
1. Select the data in Excel and then press Insert button
2. Within the charts group. that is on the ribbon, you have to press Scatter dropdown icon
3. There you select the chart type Scatter with straight lines and markers.
4. After this select an delete the legend.
The next step after your chart appears, you have to fill the entire plot area, you need to set the chart explicitly and the points of the horizontal axis must be ended
5. Click on the horizontal axis and select the format of the axis.
6. in the minimum you have to enter your ear list time in the Excel table, it can be 10 am/24, you divide it and put it in the minimum field. And the same with the latest time, that you put to the maximum.