N/APosted on - 11/16/2012
I can’t seem to find the flash icon exe window7. I am using windows 7 operating system for almost four months. I installed a adobe flash cs5 software and it was a successful one, after restarting the computer I suddenly noticed that the shortcut .exe flash icon disappeared on the screen. How can I run the software manually?
Regards, Any Hill.
I can’t seem to find the flash icon exe window7.
If your Adobe Flash CS5 is still installed, then it should be in the directory you installed it to.
Here are a few ways on how you may access it:
I. First, If you can't remember where you installed it, you can access it using the windows search panel:
1. Click start.
2. Type Adobe Flash in the "Search program and files".
3. Then enter.
II. The second way is to go to the directory where you installed it. If you did not change the directory, upon installation, then you can find it in the default directory.
1. Go to my computer.
2. Go to your Master Drive, Usually Drive C.
3. Then go to Program files.
4. Then look for the Adobe Folder.
5. There you will find the Adobe Flash Cs5 folder. And you're done.