N/APosted on - 09/19/2011
I am working as Web Hosting provider for many years, I have payment processing gateway of Plimus(Plimus Inc builds and manages e-Commerce for tens of thousands of software publishers, SaaS companies, online retailers and affiliates.) Now i have a problem with WHMCS ,they have not plimus payment gateway configuration Setup,
Please let me know how to add plimus payment gateway to WHMCS.
That will enable me to get payment by plimus gateway.
How to Use Payment Gateway of Plimus in WHMCS?
Please do the following:
- Go to your plimus account and set up your data protection key. For this go to Shopper Experience and click on Optional BuyNow Settings.
- On this page go to the “optional BuyNow Settings” and Enter the data protection key in the space provided. This key is more or less like a password. Click on submit once you are done.
- Then go back to your account, click on setup to modify your product settings. At the bottom of the [age you will find your contracts. Click on the name of the contract.
- In the contract general settings page go to the pricing section and do the changes as shown in the image. Do the same for the discounts section.
- When in discounts, you select “yes, encrypted parameter”, with the help of the data protection key you had created earlier WHMCS creates a hash key to send to plimus account.
- Scroll down and select the checkbox. And after that you can select either of the options and enter the URL if you have selected the second option.
- Now go back to your contract general settings page and click on custom fields. Make a field just like in this pic and make sure it is active and set to read only.
- This way the invoice number from WHMCS will show to your client during the payment process on the plimus website.
You can also watch a video tutorial on how to modify your Plimus account to receive payments from your WHMCS Plimus gateway.