N/APosted on - 09/14/2014
I want to ask a very simple question that how to transfer music files from Windows 8 to Samsung Galaxy S4? I tried to transfer it via bluetooth but the problem is it won't transfer music files, in fact it monitors my device and play files till the S4 is connected to my PC via bluetooth but won' transfer it. Please guide me how to transfer files so that I can listen to music even if my device is not connected.
How to transfer music from Windows 8 to Galaxy S4?
You can share any multimedia content from your Windows 8 PC to your Galaxy S4. All you have to do is to connect both of your device to the same Wi-Fi network.
From your Windows 8 PC,
1. Click the “Network” icon from your desktop on your bottom-right corner.
2. Right-click on your Wi-Fi network and select “Turn Sharing On and Off”.
3. Select “Yes, turn on sharing and connect to devices”.
Now, it’s time to configure your Galaxy S4.
1. Go to Settings >> Connections >> Connect and share.
2. Hit “Nearby devices” >> check “File Sharing”.
Now, you can easily transfer your files from your Windows PC to your Galaxy S4 quite easily.
Also, while connecting your Galaxy S4 with your PC, you can transfer any file via Samsung Kies. Download Samsung Kies.