N/APosted on - 07/16/2019
I’ve been prompted with an update notification on my windows 8.1. But when I tried to update, it was showing me the windowsupdate_80240016 error. I’ve tried updating it again, but it didn’t stop giving that error message. Please help me fix this problem?
How To Solve The Windowsupdate_80240016
There are several solutions to this problem –
• First, check if any other updates are showing this error or not.
• If it doesn’t show any error, restart your PC to a clean boot state and try installing this update.
• If none of that worked, open troubleshooting menu and run it to fix the problem automatically.
• If it didn’t find any problems, try installing the update manually by going to the official site of Microsoft.
• If not, download the most recent servicing stack update from the Microsoft site and restart your PC. Now try updating your PC.
• Other than this, you can try contacting Microsoft customer care.