N/APosted on - 04/04/2017
I am running Windows 7 on my computer. I have recently installed OS on my system. But I am unable to use the wireless adapter on this. When I go to “Device Manager,” it shows the windows driver error code 31. Please explain any method to solve this problem.
How To Resolve Windows Driver Error Code 31 Issue?
This fault arises because Windows might not be able to update the driver for your wireless adapter. To correct the problem, followthese steps given below:
- First, right-click on the icon “My Computer”and then select “Manage.”
- In the left pane, select “Device Manager” under “System Tools.”
- Find the network adapters in the list.
- Right-click the driver name and select “Properties.”
- Under driver tab, select “Update driver.”
- Now, try to use the wireless adapter on your system.