N/APosted on - 09/25/2020
Hello. I was trying to update the Windows version on my PC; I’m getting an error message displaying the error: 0x80070002 install. Please help me with the solution to fix this 0x80070002 install error. Thank you.
How To Resolve The 0x80070002 Install Error?
Hello. If you are facing the error: 0x80070002 install. While updating your Windows version from 7 to 10 or 8 to 10. Many windows users face this issue. I have listed some possible solutions to resolve the error, try them.
Method A: Deleting Windows Update Files.
• Hold Windows Key + R; this will open run dialogue box.
• Enter services.MSC and click ok.
• Navigate to Windows Update and double click on it.
• Set the startup type as automatic and then click on start, next on apply, next on ok.
• Restart your Pc.
Method B: Rename software distribution folder.
• Double click on C: drive.
• Navigate to the software distribution folder.
• Right-click on it and rename it to some other name as you like.
• Save the changes and close all the windows and restart your PC.