N/APosted on - 06/02/2017
I am not experienced in technology and so do not have any idea on how to connect HP Office jet Pro 8600 wireless to a PC? Any suggestions on how can I get it on track? Thanks in Advance.
How To Connect HP Office Jet Pro 8600 Wireless To The Computer?
To set up an HP wireless printer, follow the steps as stated below:
1. Gather the required network items for setup:
• Network Name
• Network security password
• Computer connected to Wi-Fi
• Wireless capable printer
2. Make sure that all the devices have power on.
3. Disconnect the Ethernet and USB cables.
1. On the printer’s display panel, tap the right arrow key.
2. Now, press the Setup icon.
3. Touch Network, then tap Wireless Network Wizard, and then Continue.
4. Choose the name of your network, and then tap on OK.
5. If the list does not have your network name, touch on Enter new network name and follow the rest instructions.
6. Type the network password, if asked.
1. Turn on the printer.
2. Go to HP Customer Care > Software and Driver Downloads.
3. Identify your printer model, and then follow the on-screen tutorial to move to the Downloads page.
4. Click on Download to install the driver.