N/APosted on - 04/21/2013
I am using asset explorer 5 and need to know how to configure automatic backup process for asset explorer 5.5. How can I do this if I want to backup on every third day of a week? A stepwise guide will help me and you will get vast of thanks. Would you please help me?
How to set up automatic backup for asset explorer 5?
You can make a back-up of all your files in AssetExplorer automatically by simply configuring the back-up scheduling. To do this, follow the steps below:
1. Log in using your username and password on the AssetExplorer program.
2. Open the Backup Scheduling page by clicking on the Admin tab.
3. Go to the General block and then click the icon of the Backup Scheduling. The icon should look like this: And then the Backup Scheduling Page will open.
4. Open the Edit Settings page by clicking on the Edit Scheduling link on the right pane.
5. The Back-Up Schedule is set to Enabled by default. Click Disable to stop the scheduling.
6. Select how many days on the Every combo box to set the time interval of the back-up schedule. The back up will be automatically launch once on the days that you specified.
7. Select Start Backup from the calendar button and combo box. The back up will start on your specified date automatically and it will not accept 0 or invalid values. You need to answer this field.
8. Enter your email address in case there is a failure or problem with the backup. You need to answer this field.
9. Select Database and File Attachment option to take the backup. You need to answer this field.
10. Enter the Backup Location on the text field to save the backup data.
11. Save the changes you just made.
To know more information about the AssetExplorer, click the link below: