N/APosted on - 10/17/2016
You might have purchased a Mcafee antivirus for a certain time. It might have reached the expiry date and you need to install some other antivirus. For this you have to remove mcafee from your PC. how to remove mcafee from windows 7?
How To Remove Mcafee From Windows 7 To Install Some Other
Steps to remove mcafee from your system are as follows:
1) From the start menu go to Control panel.
2) Select ‘Programs and Features’ and click on ‘Uninstall a program’.
3) Click on ‘Uninstall/Change’.
4) Then restart your PC.
5) Click on start and search ‘services.msc’.
6) Right-click on every mcafee and click on properties.
7) Go to general tab and disable the start type menu.
8) Click on recovery tab.
9) Reboot the computer.
10) Remove the mcafee installation again. If it does not exist then continue.
11) Download mcafee consumer product removal tool.
12) Right-click on that file and select Rum as Administrator.
13) Click on next for the removal process to proceed.
14) Click on yes when UAC window appears.
15) Agree the license part, and click on next.
16) To carry out the final step, reboot you PC.