N/APosted on - 11/16/2012
Hi to everyone,
How to perform hp touchpad clear history? I am using mozilla firefox internet browser in my hp touch pad gadget, how will I be able to clear the history? I want to be more secure with my username and password accounts.
How to perform hp touchpad clear history? Mozilla Firefox
If you need to clear the browsing history of your hp touchpad, follow the following steps.
1. Tap and open the :Web" icon in order to open the browser.
2. from the upper left corner of the screen drag down the application menu.
3. Tap the "Preferences" from the menu and then select "Clear History".
The above are instructions to clear browsing history of the device. But for clearing browsing history on Firefox follow the following instructions.
1. from the top left corner tap the "Firefox".
2. Then from the menu select "history" and tap on "Clear recent History"
3. Then enter the time range and tap "clear now".