N/APosted on - 05/04/2013
How can I install the Print Tools for Outlook? Where can I get it and what are the steps on installing it? What are the minimum system requirements?
How to install print outlook software tools?
You can use MAPILab's Print Tools for Outlook software. Follow these steps to get it working on your computer:
2. Download a 30-days trial version of Print Tools for Outlook (about 7 MB file size)
3. Once the download completes, unpack the ZIP file that you've just downloaded. There, you will find these two files:
– ReleaseNotes.htm – A short description of the program and installation process
– setup.exe – launches the installation wizard for the program
4. Launch setup.exe, follow on-screen instruction until the installation finished.
5. After the installation is finished, launch Microsoft Outlook, and the First Start Wizard will appear, then enter a registration code or to start the program in test mode is given.