N/APosted on - 06/02/2017
I am teaching in a mobile development institute. I mainly focus on Android systems, but recently someone asked me ‘How do you backup your iPhone 5 if you had to purchase a new one?’ I got stuck on the problem. Please help with appropriate solutions!
How Do You Backup Your IPhone 5 Using ITunes And ICloud?
The two ways to backup an iPhone 5 are as follows:
- Using iCloud
- Connect the device to a Wi-Fi network in range.
- Next, hit the Settings icon on the Home Screen.
- Now, scroll down for iCloud.
- Look for Backup, open it, and turn on the button.
- For instant processing, tap Back Up Now.
- Now, to cross check; go to Settings > iCloud, then Storage > Manage Storage. The backup will appear with date and time.