N/APosted on - 06/02/2017
I have been using iPhone for quite some time, and as we know it comes with the iTunes application pre-installed. But every time I want to listen to some song, I end up playing it on Wynk or on Internet. How do you add music to iTunes?
How Do You Add Music To ITunes And Convert It To Mp3?
The below mentioned detailed guide will help you get your music organized in no time.
- Importing the audio files
- Open iTunes.
- Go to File > Add Folder to Library.
- Browse the folder you want to import to iTunes.
- Now, you can see your newly imported files in the iTunes library.
- Converting into Mp3
- Select Edit > Preferences.
- In the General Preferences dialog box, tap the ‘Import Settings’ button.
- Choose the desired format in which you want your music to play.
- Select the list of songs that you want to convert. Right-click on the selected options and choose Create Mp3 version.
- The original songs will remain highlighted. Press the Delete key on the keyboard, and confirm the deletion of the files.