N/APosted on - 08/09/2016
Being an HR in a reputed company, I must be well versed in technical field also. And nowadays the business presentations are a lot more in number than ever. So, I have to give them from home itself. How do I share my screen on Skype as I would be dealing with a bunch of people at the same time?
How Do I Share My Screen On Skype For Windows?
Here are the simple steps to make your work easier:
• Start you video/voice call on Skype. • In between the call, click on ‘+’ (Add) button.
• Then select the Share screens option.
• Choose the screen that you need to share and from the drop-down menu of the ‘Share your screen’ label, choose what type of window you want to share.
• Press the Start button to resume the call.
• To change the sharing window, click on the down arrow on the screen. To stop sharing, press the corresponding button.