N/APosted on - 08/09/2016
I have got AVG Anti-virus installed for free on my computer, but it seems to suck the device. The uninstallation window always fails. Looking for the best method, please help! How do I remove AVG Anti-virus from my PC? OS – Windows 10
How Do I Remove AVG Software?
You can follow the steps below to remove any AVG related software from your computer:
• Log in to your Windows desktop using the Admin account.
• Since you have Windows 10, go to Search bar and type Control Panel. Press Enter.
• Click Programs, and after that Programs and Features
• Select all the versions of AVG or any other related product that appears.
• Select Uninstall, and then process the steps that follow.
• Restart your device successfully.
In a case, if the conventional technique for uninstallation fails, try this:
• Download the AVG Remover tool from the Official Website of AVG Support.
• Run the file so that the software can scan for AVG Products on your PC.
• Choose all that you no longer need.
• Let the computer Restart to finish the uninstallation process.