How to create after effects realistic sun? Adobe after effects helps me a lot on creating and adding motion graphics effects and really satisfies the user’s need. I would like to ask some help to those adobe after effects experts, suggestions and ideas on how to create realistic sun.
The Photoshop is used to create effects of realistic sun.
The steps to create the effect are as follows:
1) Open the image and add the gradient fill layer
2) Click 'Gradient' option and select the foreground and background color
3) Set the gradient layer bend mode to color and set the curves adjustments for the image
4) Create a new layer between the curves adjustment and the gradient fill
5) Set the values of the foreground and background color for the image
6) Set the blend mode to soft light and lower its opacity
7) After the settings are completed, you can see the effects on the image