N/APosted on - 07/06/2016
Hi. I want to learn the steps of how to use adobe software to convert PDF to word. I have the version Adobe Acrobat Pro. Also, what other functions are supported by Adobe Acrobat? Thanks in advance!
How To Convert Microsoft Word Document Made Easy- Convert PDF To Word
Hi. The steps to use Acrobat Pro adobe software to convert PDF to word are as follows-
1) File>Save as>Choose file type>Choose the type of Word-document you wish your PDF to be converted into.
2) File location should be chosen along with the name of the converted word file. Settings option will let you explore the all the conversion options.
3) Choose a layout. Eg – retain page layout which lets you preserve the sequence of text from the start to the finish.
4) You can also check the box of include comments for the comments to appear as text boxes containing highlights.
5) So as to export the PDF’s image work in the word document the box for include images can be checked.
6) In case you wish to set the language for the conversion of the text, the optical character recognition must be on.
7) OK can then be selected to initiate the process of conversion. Time taken for the conversion depends on the length of the document.
8) After the conversion completes, the word document can be reviewed and if any changes are required then they should be made and the file should be saved again.
Some additional functionalities of the software Adobe Acrobat include-
• Copying and pasting only that text which is required by you from PDF
• Conversion of scanned PDFs to word file
• Conversion of PDFs to word documents from anywhere in the world
• Create and fill out PDF forms which are personalized
• To protect the PDF with the help of a password or signature
• Conversion of PDF to other formats such as HTML
Hope we helped.