N/APosted on - 02/18/2013
I'm trying to convert NSF files to PST. Can someone teach me how to convert Lotus Notes email format Outlook? I have Lotus Notes Workflow 6.5.0 and Microsoft Outlook 2010. I'm on Windows XP 32 bit sp2. Please help. I need this ASAP.
How to convert Lotus Notes email format Outlook 2010?
There are various conversion software available for converting NSF files to PST files. Few of these are Export Notes v8.3, Stellar NSF to PST converter, Convert .NSF to .PST and many more.
I am going to give you steps to convert NSF to PST using Stellar converter.
1. Download Stellar NSF to PST converter and Run it.
This window will open:-
2. Click on "Browse" button.
3. Select the NSF file you want to convert.
4. Click on "Start" button.
5. Now a window will open showing all the converted items.
6. Select the file from the left side to preview the details.
7. Right click on the converted item and it will ask in which type you want to save it (PST, MSG or EML). Select PST.
8. This below window will be opened with the two save options a) Create new PST file b) Append data into an existing PST file.
9. Choose one of the options and then click on OK.