N/APosted on - 06/24/2020
Hello. I want to have control over my domain, so I want a summary of how to use the ad, Active Directory tutorial 2012 windows server. What are the steps for installing it on my PC?
How Can I Use The Active Directory Tutorial 2012 Windows Server
Hello. Follow the below steps to install and configuration tutorial of Active Directory tutorial 2012 Windows server.
- Go to server manager, select manage, click on roles, next, click on add roles and features wizard, click on next.
- Choose the role-based or feature-based installation, in installation type, click on next.
- Select the local computer, choose, select a server from the server pool, click on next.
- In server roles, choose active directory domain services.
- Add required features, click on next.
- Click on next until you see the install option, click on install.
- Go to notifications, and select the link to promote this server to the domain controller.
- In configuration wizard, click on add a new forest, enter the domain name. Click next.
- Go to the domain controller sets the forest functional and functional domain level as default. Check the DNS. Set a password, and click on next.
- Set the path to store log files and SYSVOL files, click on next.
- Analyze your selection and click on next.
- Click on install, and then on the finish.