N/APosted on - 10/19/2012
How to adjust computer microphone frequency? And what is the possible cause of the computer microphone frequency failure to get some signal while performing video chat with my friends? They can’t seem to hear me, maybe there is something wrong with my dell laptop speaker. My current operating system is windows xp. I hope you can give me some solution. Thank you.
How to adjust computer microphone frequency?
Don’t worry. There can be many reasons for this. Check these steps:
1. Click “Start” from the main menu of windows
2. Select “Device Manger” from the list
3. Select “Sound And Audio”
4. Click “Advance” button and it will show a pop up
5. Take your mouse to “Options” and select “Properties” from the drop down list.
6. Select “Device Volume”
7. Set it to highest
8. If it is already high, then check the device driver status
9. If it is not working properly, reinstall the driver.
10. If this doesn't help, check you microphone hardware.
I hope this information will helps you. Thank you