N/APosted on - 01/10/2017
Guys I recently bought a virgin mobile mifi 2200 device from amazon. But now I don’t know to set it up and activate it. Can anyone guide me through the Virgin mobile mifi 2200 setup and activation wizard?
Guide to a Virgin mobile mifi 2200 setup and activation wizard
1) First of all put on the battery and charge it up.
2) Switch on and then connect:
(The procedure to connect are as follows)
- a) Through the WiFi manager of your PC connect to the MiFi 2200 device
(The network will appear in the name Virgin Mobile MiFi 2200.)
- b) Enter the network key/password when prompted. You can find it at the bottom of the MiFi device, click “OK”.
- c) Never ever connect the MiFi device to the USB port of the computer. Doing so will restrict the MiFi device from accessing the internet.
3) Activation and Account creation:
- a) Go to the link on your computer browser.
- b) Now at the login screen enter “admin” as your default password.
- c) Follow the instruction displayed on the screen for account creation.
(Make sure that you note down your account number and MSID somewhere.)
4) Programming your Mifi 2200 device:
- a) Insert the account number and MSId into the activation wizard.
- b) Now tap on “Finish” and the device will restart.
5) Now after the restart, connect to the MiFi 2200 via your PC’s WiFi manager.
6) There you go, you have successfully completed the activation wizard.