N/APosted on - 02/28/2017
In my PC “Please check with your administrator” with Error code 0x800704ec appears a code up all I seems is reference with the Windows Defender within Win8 Can you tell a solution?
How To Solve Showing Error Code 0x800704ec During Opening Windows Defender
Hi, Follow the steps will help to solve the issue Step 1: Check the Corruption of System.
- Open an elevated command prompt Click, Start button.
- On the “search” box at the below, type cmd
- Wait for Cmd.exe to appear on the top of the menu then right-click in the cmd.exe and select Run as Administrator must have an elevated command prompt.
- Type the following in an elevated command prompt, then press the Enter key: SFC /scan now
- The System File Checker allow to scan all the Windows system files.
Step 2: Update to the latest Windows KB.
- Check the Windows Updates for Windows Vista, 7, 8, and 10.
- Click, Start button.
- Type “update” in the search box and press ENTER.
- Windows Update in the dialog box will appear on the screen.
- Updates any available click on the Install Updates button.
Step 3: Clean up the Junk Files in the System.
- Press the Win + R
- Then type “Cleanmgr” and hit Enter.
- Select OS Partition and Click OK button. Finally, Click on “Clean up System Files.”
Mostly in some case Error code, 0x800704ec error will be resolved, however, the problem still happening please, get your system checked with an expert.