N/APosted on - 05/17/2017
Internet connection of my PC is not working. It gives limited connectivity error. I tried to reconnect the network, but the error is still not resolved. How to solve the problem?
Getting Limited Connectivity Error In Windows
This error means that you are unable to access the internet connection on your device. To get rid of his problem, try these methods:
- Reboot your device. Many times rebooting solves the error as it closes all the corrupted files and restarts them.
- Power off the router and turn on after few minutes. Now, try reconnecting to it.
- Check for the connections, see that the cable is properly inserted and is not damaged.
- Open the command prompt and type ‘netsh int reset C:\resetlog.txt’ and then press ‘Enter.’
- To stop the network adapter from going to sleep:
- Open the ‘Network and Sharing Center’ from the ‘Control Panel.’
- In the left pane, click on ‘Change adapter settings.’
- Open the ‘Properties’ of ‘Wifi connection’ by right-clicking on it and then press ‘Configure’ button.
- Now open the ‘Power Management’ tab and un tick the checkbox corresponding to ‘Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power’ and press ‘OK.’
6. If the error still exists, check for the update of device drivers. It maybe due to corrupt drivers.