N/APosted on - 01/08/2018
Hello everyone, I need to check my e-mails Outlook daily, but from a few days back it is displaying some connection problem continuously. Kindly help me to fix outlook connection problems offline.
Fix Outlook Connection Problems With Troubleshoot Tips
1. Shut down the Outlook.
2. Navigate to start menu and then Control Panel.
3. Search for the mail icon and click it.
4. Select the Data files from the dialog box that appears.
5. Find the email address same as yours.
6. Hit Open File Location.
7. Rename the file extension to .OLD for .OST and leave if the format is .pst.
8. Exit every window and relaunch Outlook.