N/APosted on - 09/15/2016
Memory leak happens when computer programs or the operating system cannot stop the unnecessary memory to release. This will drain all the available memory over time. It can result in blue screening of the computer or any other issues. How to fix memory leaks?
Fix Memory Leaks So That The Memory Is Available For Application
HOW TO FIX MEMORY LEAKS IN WINDOWS 8/8.1/10?
1) Go to start menu and search regedit.
2) You will be redirected to the registry editor.
3) Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.
4) Go to system.
5) Click ControlSet001 and select services.
6) Search for Ndu from the list and press enter.
7) Right-click on start and select modify.
8) Change the value data to 4 and click OK.
9) Restart your computer. After switching on the PC again the issue of memory leak must be solved.
1) Search for the program that is causing the memory leak.
2) Click Ctrl + Alt + Del. From the task menu select processes.
Sort using the Mem usage.
3) You could see the program responsible for the issue along with the memory usage.
4) Reboot your PC. This should solve the problem, but if it does not then uninstall the program.
5) Go to the manufacturer’s website and search for fixes and updates.
Reinstall the program.
6) This will stop the memory leakage which can be used by other programs positively.