N/APosted on - 05/31/2017
I was trying to update all apps on my Android smartphone from play store when I got the error code 501. How can I fix this error? I need to update my apps.
Fix For Error Code 501, That Occurred During App Update From Google Play Store
You can try the following methods:
- Try downloading only one app at a time.
- The error could be due to the updated version of google play store. To resolve this do as follows:
- Go to the Settings, then Application Manager. Go to the All tab and click on Goggle play store.
- Tap and click on Force Stop, Clear Data and Uninstall Updates in this sequence only.
- Restart your mobile phone and try to update or install apps again.
- This error could have occurred because of not updating your Google play services. Follow the steps to update:
- Go to the Settings, Then Application Manager. Go to the All tab and click on Google play services.
- Click on Install update.
- Clearing the App cache might solve the problem.
- Go to the Settings, then App. Go to the All tab and click on Google play store.
- Click on Clear cache & data.