Explanation About Fixing Of SSL Error Google Chrome
The steps to fix the SSL(Secure Socket Layer) error on Google Chrome are as follows:
• Open Google Chrome.
• Click Alt + F.
• Open Settings now.
• Go down and click on Advanced Settings.
• Look for the Network section menu and click on Change proxy settings.
• Click on the Advanced tab.
• Scroll down to Security category to view which SSL protocol is enabled.
• Click OK.
Now your error will be fixed, and we can also change the setting by incognito mode.
• Open Google Chrome and on incognito mode.
• Clear the Chrome browsing data.
• Open the problematics site in incognito mode.
• Erase your browsing data.
• Alter your antivirus setting.