N/APosted on - 02/28/2014
Hello Expert friends,
I am facing an error when I try to execute the correct version for the meeting. I tried several times to execute the meeting from GoToMeeting but no result. How to resolve this error? Do I need to re-install it again? Please help me to find the solution. Thank you.
There was an error while trying to execute the correct version for the meeting.
Please try again later, or try joining the meeting from the GoToMeeting website.
Error while trying to execute the correct version for the meeting
There are many reasons for occurring this problem.
If a conflicting version of GoToMeeting is installed on the PC.
If the User Account Control prompt is denied.
If the Ask Toolbar is installed on the PC, you can encounter this problem.
To fix this problem follow these steps:
1. Go to “Start” menu>>”Control Panel”.
2. Click “Programs and Features”>>”Add and Remove Program” or “Uninstall a Program”.
3. Now click “GoToMeeting” in the programs list and click “Uninstall/Change”.
4. Download and install latest GoToMeeting.
Also, try enabling GPU Acceleration on IE.
1. From Internet Explorer, go to Tools >> Internet Options.
2. Open “Advanced” tab.
3. Under Accelerated graphics, uncheck the box of “Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering”.
4. Click Apply >> OK.