Error launching unity player on MAC
You should uninstall all Unity plug-in and then reinstall the latest web player.
To remove/uninstall Unity on:
And follow these steps.
Max OSX – Widget:
First thing that you should do is completely uninstall Firefox.
There could be some problem with Firefox. If the plugin is working fine with safari and not Firefox.
Then first you should try uninstalling Firefox. To uninstall follow these steps:
1. Open application folder in finder.
2. Move Mozilla Firefox to trash
And then install it again from their website the plugin again and see if that works.
You can download Firefox from here
I hope you find the solution to your problem
1. You need to uninstall your current Firefox and download version 12 of Firefox from the search engines like Google.
Go to control panel/programs/uninstalling program/click right on mouse on Firefox option/uninstall.
Please see the following picture to understand better.
Then here is one bug-free link to download it –
2. Click on the download this version option and install it.
3. Download Unity web plug-in again from this link and run it directly.
It shall start working.
I know you are Firefox lover, but you shall also try Google Chrome for using Unity web plugin, it works really well for me.
In order to solve this problem on your Mac, you should first remove the current unity web player:
After this steps you should be able to successfully install the unity web player