N/APosted on - 01/02/2014
Today, I am trying to uninstall Mindjet MindManager 2012 through the Control Panel on my PC. However, I am encountering:
Error 1905: Module C:Program FilesMindjetMindManager 10msscript.ocx failed to unregister. HRESULT -2147220472. Contact your support personnel.
I tried to search on the web for possible solutions but it is directing me to a page where I need to perform force uninstall. Is it safe to do this? If no, what are the other possible solutions that I can perform? Thanks.
Error 1905 on Uninstalling Mindjet MindManager 2012
It looks like the uninstallation option is somehow corrupted or unable to finish the process.
1. Go to “%temp%” and delete all the files.
2. Then run the uninstallation process again.
If that doesn’t work,
1. Run the uninstallation process. When the error appears, press “OK”.
2. Then right-click on any blank space and select “Refresh”.
3. Then uninstall PDF-XChange 3.
4. Restart your PC.
5. Uninstall all the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable packages.
6. Then, from Windows Explorer, search for Mindjet and delete all the files that appear in this result. Be careful of not deleting the setup file/s of this software.
If you don’t want to do all these hazards, download and install Wise Program Uninstaller. Uninstall Mindjet with this uninstaller. This will wipe out all data and registries of Mindjet.