N/APosted on - 09/28/2013
I have the Ebay Mac Application but whenever I launch it I get an error saying IAF token supplied is invalid. I have tried reinstallation but it still does not work. The error looks like the image below.
IAF token supplied is invalid.
Ebay Mac Application shows error
This error is caused by an encrypted co which is cached for the eBay desktop application. This code,IAF token, makes you remain logged in even after you have closed he application.
There is need to updated since this encrypted password can possibly become out of sync with eBay servers.o
To update follow these step
1. Click open the Applications folder on your Mac and open "Utilities "folder.
2. Find and open Keychain Access app and your administrator password will be prompted for.
3. In the Search field foe Keychain Access app type "eBay account"
4. "eBay account Token" application key will be returned. Click on it and press Delete on the keyboard. Confirm the deletion.
5. Restart the eBay app with your username and password.