N/APosted on - 03/31/2017
I want to download Active Directory Users and Computers Windows 7 install. What are the settings to be changed and steps I should follow?
Displaying Active Directory Users And Computers Windows 7 Install Error
Install the Microsoft Server Tools. After these you can add Active Directory Users add Computer Tools directly to the System. Follow these steps:
- Download the tools package for your system. Check for 32-bit or 64-bit.
- Click ‘Yes’ to allow the installation of Windows Software Update.
- Click ‘I Accept’ the terms and conditions. After this the download will complete in a few minutes.
- In the Control Panel, select ‘Programs and Features.’ In the Programs and Features, select the ‘Turn Windows features on or off’ option.
- In the pop-up Window, select ‘Remote Server Administration Tools,’ then ‘Role Administration Tools,’ then ‘AD DS and AD LDS Tools,’ next ‘AD DS Tools.’
- After this select, the checkbox ‘Active Directory Administrative Center’ and press ‘OK’ to save it.
- After this, you can work.