N/APosted on - 06/25/2020
Describe the Steps to create the countdown timer in PowerPoint. Each step should be well explained to the user and give a detailed explanation of each of the steps.
Description Of Steps To Add Countdown Timer In PowerPoint
The steps to create a countdown timer in PowerPoint are as follows:
- Open your PowerPoint.
- Click on the insert option, which are mentioned on the top menu of PowerPoint.
- Click on Add-ins.
- Then go to My Add-ins.
- There you will find Slice Timer; click on that and if it is now present, then from the above option, go to store and install it.
- Then by default, setting box will open on the screen and set the time on that setting.
- Put that default setting on your screen where you want to create the timer.
- Click on save, and the timer will automatically save on your slide.
- Click on the slide show and click on a timer, then it will automatically start working.
- You can make your timer size small and large by going on the settings.