N/APosted on - 01/30/2017
How many parts are there in an HTTP request? Can anyone please give a brief introduction of every part?
Describe HTTP Request Contains How Many Parts Explain Them
An HTTP request contain these blocks
- Request method: This method used to pass the client requirements to the server.
- A) OPTIONS: Tells about the option available after the requirement is received.
- B) GET A method to retrieve the available information.
- C) HEAD: This method is similar to GET, except it pass the source information too.
There are many more methods available.
- URI: Stands for Uniform Resource Indicator. It provides the address of requested document.
- Header fields: Used to provide additional information about the data requested.
- Body: Sores the data transition of method header.