N/APosted on - 07/18/2019
Your IMAP command could not be sent to the server because of errors other than those related to the network. For example, this may indicate a lack of memory on your system. My system returns error code 800ccc0e. I am continually receiving this error and I have disabled the analysis of the MSE period. I did not receive the message, but the error persists when I reactivate it. Is there a way to create an exception or associate degree facility, or not interfere with MSE with live mail?
Dealing With Error 800ccc0e
1. Open the Microsoft Outlook program that encounters this error and click File.
2. Go to the Data >> Account Settings >> Account Settings page for all procedures.
3. In the account listed, click the ID that Yahoo designed, and then click the Edit button.
4. An account edit window will appear in which you will need to click on a variety of settings.
5. The Net E-mail Settings area opens. Here, you must click the Advanced tab, and in the Root folder path box, type the following: Inbox. Then click OK to update all the changes.
6. Close all Microsoft Outlook windows and restart it.