N/APosted on - 06/09/2017
Hello. Whenever I connect my Microsoft Xbox 360 Kinect sensor to my Xbox One, I get an error code stated as C00000C2. I am not familiar with error codes and don’t know how to proceed. Please help ASAP. Thanks in advance.
Deal With Microsoft Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor Error Code C00000C2.
The Microsoft Xbox 360 Kinect error code C00000C2 indicates that either your sensor is having connectivity issues or your console requires a software update. To solve this problem, check for updates in the following steps:
- Insert a Kinect sensor game disc.
- Start your game from the dashboard.
- You’ll get a message stating that your console software needs an update.
- Select “Yes, Restart” and install the update.
To make sure that your sensor is connected properly, follow these steps:
- Plug off your console.
- Make sure that the power chord is plugged in.
- Check the USB connector to see if the light located in the middle is green or not.
- Restart your device.