N/APosted on - 01/04/2018
Hello everyone, I want to create a new relationship with the networks through the Active Directory. I have heard about the Active directory forest trust. Is it safe to create a link, if yes then please tell the steps for it?
Create Active Directory Forest Trust Group
1. Select Start menu and click Administrative Tools.
2. Choose Active Directory Domains and Trusts.
3. You can also select start menu and type domain.msc.
4. Visit to console tree and right-click on your choice administer and choose properties.
5. Enter the Trusts tab and click new trust and then hit next.
6. Select forest trust in the trust type and hit next.