N/APosted on - 06/20/2019
My computer HARD DISK has gotten a lot of viruses and now my computer does not start. I have a lot of important data which I want to save, and I am unable to copy it to any other place as the computer won’t start. Can anyone help?
Computer HARD DISK Has Gotten A Lot Of Viruses
The problem can easily be solved. What you need to do is parallel load the drive in a different computer. Follow the given steps-
1. Open your laptop/computer and remove the hard-disk by safely removing the 2 cables.
2. Now get an external case for the hard disk or if you have SATA cables then you can use them. (It is advised to get an external case if you are new)
3. Use another laptop or computer with the latest antivirus software and set it for a boot time scan.
4. Plug in the hard drive and get the scan done. (If boot time is unavailable then scan use scan the drive before use option)
5. Now after the scan, your data is free of virus and you can easily make a backup of it.
6. Plug-in the hard disk back into the chassis and restart the computer.
This also works if the window has crashed or the mother-board is suffering a problem and you want to save your data.