N/APosted on - 02/06/2013
Hello, I am using Lotus Notes 7.x version. Now I need to push email to my iPhone without any payment. If possible, how can I do this?
Can push an email from lotus notes to iPhone for free?
Follow these steps:
1) Firstly, go to Settings, press mail/ contacts or calendar.
2) Now add your Gmail account by Microsoft Exchange, don't select Gmail.
3) Log on to your Gmail address on Email Column, leave the domain column.
4) Then, put your Gmail username and password and press Next.
5) Now press Accept (even if the Iphone fails to verify certificate).
6) On the server column, put “m.google.com” and press Next.
To check whether the above method is working correctly for you, try to send an email to someone.
Hope this will help you.